- except, I used two jars of Marinara. I ordinarily use homemade, canned marinara, but I shared what I had canned, so I ran out for us. :( but, I like Newman's.
- Spinach should be thawed and squeezed to get the water out.
- spread some sauce on the bottom of the baking dish
STEP 2 and STEP 3
- add half of the tortellini and half of the spinach. This is where you could add some Italian seasoning, etc.
- add cheese
- repeat all the steps.
- pour the remaining sauce over the top, sprinkle on a bit more cheese cause it's so yummy and looks pretty.
- BAKE at 350 for about 30-45 minutes til it's all bubbly.
I regret to say this. I forgot to get a pic of the lasagna when it was done. Three starving guys... you understand, right?
We had garlic bread, fresh yummy salad and iced tea with ours.
What will you serve with yours?
Take a pic of the end result and show me!!