Labels

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Train ride

This is from the day Cary took me on the train for the first time. I didn't even care if we got off, I just wanted to ride! This is the inside of the train. We rode for awhile on the lower level, but as soon as I realized that there was a second level, we moved!
This is the old Dallas Courthouse. Pretty cool I thought. It really looks different from all the older west Tx courthouses that I am used to. I liked it alot. I took Brittany at night and this is really pretty!

I thought it was cool to see this up close. We always see it from the highway, but it's right near the station!

This is what the train looks like.




The Hurst/Bell station. I was a bit disappointed the first time because this is not very train station looking, but in Dallas, the station has a big building with lots of wooden benches like in movies, so I was satisfied. When I took Brittany at night, we were waiting for the train and a coyote came out of the woods, across the tracks, scanned the parking lot, then trotted across it and into the woods on the side of the lot. Interesting.


No comments: